Booking Terms and Conditions
The person whose name appears on the Booking Form agrees to take full responsibility for ensuring that all members of the party adhere to the Conditions of Let set out below.
In these Conditions of Let, “Owner” refers to the Alderley Farming Ltd., “Property” refers to Monks Mill Barn.
- The number of people occupying the Property is limited to that stated in the brochure or website, unless by prior consent with the Owner.
- Guests must pay a 25% deposit on booking, with the remainder of the balance payable four (4) weeks before the start of the let. If a booking is made less than 4 weeks before the start of the holiday please send a 25% deposit and then full payment within five (5) days. Failure to pay the balance of rental charges, or failure to allow the Owner to take the balance by credit card by the due date (28 days prior to arrival), will result in the Owner treating the Property as available for re-booking. Reminders will be sent to customers; however, the Owner is under no obligation to do so and cannot guarantee that reminders will be sent out.
- Please notify email@example.com of any cancellation. See the chart below for refund levels:
|Cancelled on or before 8 weeks prior to arrival
|Cancelled 4-8 weeks prior to arrival
||Refund of the balance – deposit is non-refundable
|Cancelled 4 weeks or less prior to arrival
||We will refund the balance less costs, only if the cottage can be re-let. If it can’t we must ask you claim on insurance
To safeguard against cancellation charges & other unforeseen eventualities we strongly recommend Cancellation Insurance.
- Should Monks Mill Barn, subsequent to booking, become unavailable through any cause, you must accept that the Owner’s liability is limited to the amount of any rent paid.
- Guests may bring up to two dogs – When outside, all dogs must be kept under control at all times due to the fact that the Property is located within a working agricultural estate and any pets could cause distress to the sheep. Further to this, pets must not be left unattended inside the property at any times.
- No Smoking inside the Cottage.
- You accept that the responsibility for personal property of guests occupying the accommodation is solely theirs. All vehicles are also left at the guests’ risk. Guests agree to absolve the Owner of any responsibility for any accident or mishap to persons or property whilst on the premises or whilst engaged in any activity therein, or from any illness or injury arising from any causes whatsoever.
- You agree to use the Property solely for its intended purpose as self-catering accommodation and to accept the Owner’s right to refuse to hand over the Property to any person deemed unsuitable to take charge. Causing a nuisance or disturbance to neighbours or other guests, unreasonable behaviour or disrupting the running of the farm may result in the Owner requesting you to leave.
- You agree to allow the Owners or agents access to the Property at all reasonable times. We will only ever request access to your property in case of an emergency, e.g. a water leak.
- If the property is damaged or unclean in any way upon arrival, then guests must notify the Owners within 12 hours of occupying the Property, otherwise it will be assumed that the Property was in an acceptable condition on arrival. You must respect and look after your accommodation during your stay and you must leave the Property clean and tidy. Please let us know of any damage or breakages so we can repair or replace them for the next guests. We reserve the right to charge for any damage or breakages. Furniture must not be left outside unless specifically for outside.
- You must vacate the Property by 10am at the latest on your day of departure unless special arrangements have been made with the Owner. This is to allow us to prepare the Property for the next guests.
- Guest arrival time is from 4pm onwards.
- All of our portable electrical appliances have been tested and approved within the terms of the new Fire Assessment Regulations. As the use of your own personal electrical equipment is out of our control it must be at your own personal risk.